Able to ship direct and indirect from all the most ports of countries to Iranian ports and vice versa. In sea freight, the goods are shipped directly to the port of destination without any change of ship or container. In the direct shipping of goods, shipping costs are much less economical and shipment time shorter
The company has sufficient and brilliant experience in shipping freight in a direct and specialized way from all ports of Asian countries such as China, India and … Also all European ports with special services and competitive prices.
The following are examples of maritime transport we have experience and knowledge of:
Shipping by Cross Stuffing
Shipping by sea from a port that cannot be shipped directly to Iran. In this way, shipping containers are shipped from one ship to another, usually cross stuffing in Jebel Ali.
Shipping by Transhipment
For ports where freight shipping is not direct from there, the transfer flow is often accompanied by unloading and reloading.
Shipping by Groupage and Project
With extensive facilities in the maritime transport area, it is able to provide reliable and special services for shipping by sea, as well as shipping by export and import cargo as a group and project. Has the same weight and volume as a group and project from Iran to other parts of the world and vice versa
Shipping by bulk & Chartering
Bulk merchandise is merchandise that ships without any packaging such as flour, sugar, cotton, cereals, stone, iron, cement, sugar, minerals, phosphate, coal, etc.
Shipping by with refrigerated container
It is able to provide refrigerated services in the form of trucks and marine. In the case of marine transport of perishable goods such as fish, shrimp and etc.
Information required for international shipping by sea
- Loading location (exact source address for EXW cargoes and port name of origin for FOB cargoes)
- Discharge Location (Destination Port Name)
- Type of Carriage (Full FCL – LCL Freight
- Container number (eg 2 × 40’HQ)
- Number of cartons or pallets (specify STCKABLE portable or NON-STCKABLE portable if required)
- Dimensions and weight of each carton or pallet (preferably in cm, otherwise state unit of measure)
- Type of goods with tariff code (be sure to include MSDS if the goods are dangerous)